What is the correct spelling for SIRVES?
This word (Sirves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SIRVES
- hives The dear old vicarage would still be their own; the trees which they had planted, the flower-beds which they had shaped, the hives which they had put up, would not go into the hands of strangers.
- ives I don't know whether you remember me, Miss Ives -?
- serve "Perhaps Mr. Carleton might serve your purpose," said Thorn.
- Dives As soon as the otter re-appears on the water, it is again fired at, when it dives again; and the pursuit is continued in the same way till the creature becomes so weary that it is easily struck.
- Staves So far as provisions were concerned, there was enough in the schooner for eighteen months on full rations, so we were not threatened with hunger, nor with thirst either, notwithstanding that owing to the water-casks having been burst in the collision, their contents had escaped through their staves.
- Rives He was glad to see the last of Rives .
- saves This saves time, and enables the crop to be taken off the more quickly.
44 words made from the letters SIRVES
4 letter words made from SIRVES:eris, ives, revi, ries, rise, rive, siev, sire, sise, ssri, svir, vier, vies, vise.
3 letter words made from SIRVES:esr, ies, ire, irs, res, rev, sir, sis, sse, vie.
5 letter words made from SIRVES:isser, ivers, reiss, revis, riess, rises, sersi, servi, siers, sires, sirve, srvis, versi, viers, vires, viser, vises, visse.
6 letter words made from SIRVES:sivers, visser.