What is the correct spelling for SISORES?
This word (Sisores) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SISORES
- scissors So what he would do would doubtless be to cut off his beard, or part of it, quite close, with a pair of scissors , and then get himself properly shaved next morning in the first country town he came to."
- scores The look on her face, and the burning color in her face made scores of people turn to look at her.
- stores Soon they passed the stores with lighted windows, then several dark houses, and at length the railroad station.
- Seizures In one letter to Davoust Napoleon speaks of an "immense fortune," and in another, that Bourrienne is reported to have gained seven or eight millions at Hamburg in giving licences or making arbitrary seizures.
- Spores The spores are white.
- sisters Her sisters were all close at hand.
- sires There 'neath her parents' roof dwells many a maid Second to none in godliness or wit: Wed of all these, and welcome, whom ye will, For all men court the kinship of the brave; And ye are as your sires , and they whose blood Runs in your mother's veins, the flower of war.
- sores Then some preparation of the following ordinary simples, which were most known among our own common people, and which are still used in various parts of England by simple folk for skin diseases and sores .
- sizes Sometimes it reaches immense proportions, two to three or even four feet, but these large sizes are rare.
- fissures Among the baths there are five upstairs supplied directly from some little springs which rise through the fissures of the rock.
- snores As their faces were red, their ears burning and their legs unsteady, they were only too glad to retire; and soon their snores were heard over the ship.
- SPIRES Below him, through the lovely valley flowed The river Arno, like a winding road, And from its banks were lifted high in air The spires and roofs of Florence called the Fair; To him a marble tomb, that rose above His wasted fortunes and his buried love.
52 words made from the letters SISORES
5 letter words made from SISORES:eorsi, ioses, isser, osier, osser, ossis, reios, reiss, riess, rises, risso, sersi, sessi, sesso, siero, siers, siess, sires, sises, sisor, soire, sores.
3 letter words made from SISORES:eos, esr, ies, ire, irs, iso, ore, res, rio, roe, sir, sis, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from SISORES:eris, eros, oser, ries, rise, rose, ross, seoi, seor, seso, sess, sire, sise, siss, sore, ssri.