What is the correct spelling for SISORS?
This word (Sisors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SISORS
- scissors Years of darkness and disgrace for a scissors so highly born as I. But one day I was hauled out.
- Sailors And I always thought sailors were supposed to be nice.
- sisters He had obviously never cared for either of his sisters and he always shouted when he spoke.
- silos At first you might have thought Silos merely a peddler, but if you knew your Thoreau you would presently begin to perceive that peddling was the paltry price he paid for liberty.
- sizes On lifting this a number of articles were revealed closely packed; they were mostly cases of various sizes .
- suitors We must surrender to them, we must take the attitude of humble and self-forgetful suitors , if we would win the best gifts they have to give, and claim them as our own.
- visors He could not have believed that it was February yet if it had not been for the straggling maskers in armour whom he met one day in Via Borgognissanti, with their visors up for their better convenience in smoking.
- savors "That word savors of the coward," replied Robin, "and pleases me not.
- SIRS What is the meaning o' this, sirs?
- misers I have never yet seen a man so strong and self-reliant or secretive-save some few who were misers or recluses, and not of the real world-who, if there were no woman for him, would not tell things to some one man.