What is the correct spelling for SISOWNING?
This word (Sisowning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SISOWNING
- disowning GALLIENUS, PUBLIUS LICINIUS, Roman Emperor from 260 to 268, and for seven years (253-260) associated in the government with his father, the Emperor Valerian; under his lax rule the empire was subjected to hostile inroads on all sides, while in the provinces a succession of usurpers, known as the Thirty Tyrants, sprang up, disowning allegiance, and aspiring to the title of Caesar; in his later years he roused himself to vigorous resistance, but in 268 was murdered by his own soldiers whilst pressing the rebel Aureolus at the siege of Milan.
- saying The prince, however, steadily refused, saying , It is beneath me to make empty threats, and I will never put such as this into execution.
- science Their large evening parties are supremely dull; the men sometimes play cards by themselves, but if a lady plays, it must not be for money; no ecarte, no chess; very little music, and that little lamentably bad. Among the blacks, I heard some good voices, singing in tune; but I scarcely ever heard a white American, male or female, go through an air without being out of tune before the end of it; nor did I ever meet any trace of science in the singing I heard in society.
- sense That his quickly discerning, subtle little wife should like and appreciate his good qualities; that she should, being of an affectionate nature, value him, was not surprising; but that, with her sense of humour and remarkable quickness, even depth of intellect, she should absolutely worship and adore him-for it amounted to that-was rather a matter of astonishment.
- seems Far be it from me to stand in the way of any of your wishes, especially at a time like this, but is seems to me that a return to Dalton Hall just now is hardly safe.
117 words made from the letters SISOWNING
3 letter words made from SISOWNING:gin, inn, ion, iso, iwo, nig, nnw, nog, now, own, sin, sis, son, sos, sow, ssw, wig, win, wog, won.
4 letter words made from SISOWNING:gion, gisi, gois, gonn, gons, gown, gwon, igno, igon, iing, iino, ingi, ings, inns, iong, isis, iwon, ngoi, ngon, ning, nisi, nong, nown, ogin, onni, owns, sign, sing, sinn, sins, sion, siow, snog, snow, sogn, song, sown, swig, wigs, wiig, wing, wins.
5 letter words made from SISOWNING:gisin, gissi, gnows, goins, gonin, gowin, gowns, ignis, ingos, inion, iniss, inson, ising, isnin, ngoni, nigon, ningi, ninis, ninos, nison, nisos, nongs, nonis, nowin, oning, owing, signo, signs, sings, sinig, sinni, sinno, sinon, siong, sioni, sisig, sisno, sison, siwon, snigs, snogs, snows, soins, songs, sonin, sosin, swing, wingo, wings, winni, winns, winos, wisin, wongi, wongs.