What is the correct spelling for SISTES?
This word (Sistes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SISTES
- sister I'm doin the dog pound call (woof, woof, woof, woof) Don't like a sister Who farts while playin twista I wish those beans did miss her – Baby Got Jack by Adam Sandler
- SITS As a Mexican he sits the saddle to perfection, but cannot make the animal go the way he wants.
- sisters He has the ability to have three sisters who are just the sort of people I want you to know.
- systems Though it may not be asserted that these successive systems are universal; yet it seems to be tacitly assumed that they are.
- cites He also cites it as an instance of extraordinary ingenuity and skill in mechanics.
- smites There is a hand that smites in the dark, and some day it will strike the Duke of Kilkenty!