What is the correct spelling for SISTH?
This word (Sisth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SISTH
- seth As a matter of fact we did not, even in our warmest discussions, consider for a moment that Archie would be warranted in returning, and all of us understood that most like our names were down in General Gage's black books, for it was reasonable to suppose that Seth Jepson had given to the enemy all information concerning us that was possible.
- siesta They had chosen the hour when the doctor almost invariably took his siesta , and both ladies had warned their friends on no account to select that opportunity to rush over and congratulate the lieutenant on his convalescence,-a thing the Gordon girls would have been sure to do.
- sis Never more serious in my life, Sis .
- smithy It will take me past the smithy .
- Saith Therefore he saith, 'his goods are in peace'; that is, out of danger.
- sighs Bruce precipitated his lips to his, and sinking on his knees, remained in a silence only broken by his sighs .
- SIRS The way o' the warld, Sirs !