What is the correct spelling for SISUES?
This word (Sisues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SISUES
- disuse It doesn't seem quite the thing-but in the bush, polite customs have to fall into disuse .
- misuse Those who have made money by misuse of sacred offices are buried head downwards in holes with their feet projecting, and fire plays about their soles.
- Sinuses Leaves glabrous on both sides, dark yellow-green above, light below; generally three-lobed, with shallow sinuses; teeth short and obtuse.
- Tissues The reason why nearly all our foods, as we have seen, contain such large amounts of water is that they, also, are the results of life-the tissues and products of plants or animals.
- sisters But I tell you, dear sisters , I will not fail; for the happiness of you all lies with me now!"
- seizes And chiefly it seizes me in the later part of the day; therefore, I'd have you take me to the Court to-morrow morning betimes, ere it's at its worst.
- sizes The stems which Guapo had chosen were of different sizes .