What is the correct spelling for SITCH?
This word (Sitch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SITCH
- ditch And bent some rail wide open like switch So as to wreck the engine in the ditch. – The Egg and the Machine by Robert Lee Frost
- fitch While the girls who once loved Mister Fitch Say he always was a son of the rich. – Mr. and Mrs. Fitch by Unknown Author
- hitch And you don't need help from hitch You can find 'em in a house of six Pretty damn thing with one and switch – Sex Out South by tech n9ne
- itch And canst instruct that those who have the itch Of craving more, are never rich. – A COUNTRY LIFE:TO HIS BROTHER, MR THOMAS HERRICK by Robert Herrick
- itchy You're so bitchy You make me itchy – Tina by Louis XIV
- scotch To this familiar appeal Sandy replied, "m-h'm," which word, we may add for the information of foreigners, is the Scotch for "Yes."
- sic We know-it's been proved a thousand times ower-that a man can rise above sic trouble.
- sigh Dahlia went back to her work with a sigh .
- sit "I should like to sit down here," she said.
- sketch Why did you not make a sketch ?"
- smirch Lest in speaking of borders, too much reference might be made to the history of tapestry in general, I have left out Simon Vouet and Henri Lerambert as inspired composers of the frame which enclosed their cartoons; but it is well to say briefly that these men at least had not followed false gods, and were not guilty of the flagrant offence to taste that put a smirch on Italian art.
- snitch An official's pet snitch enjoys all manner of indulgences in the way of food and freedoms, and if he be an intelligent fellow, he can ride on his superior's neck and influence his conduct to a surprising degree.
- stitch Mercy gracious, I hope she won't-won't drop a stitch for Mother to have to stay an' pick up!"
- such As such , I don't care who he is.
- Aitch Rumps and aitch bones of beef are often bruised by the blows the drovers give, and that part always taints: avoid purchasing such.