What is the correct spelling for SITTAR?
This word (Sittar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SITTAR
- sett One tooke the child, sett foot on his head, taking his leggs in his hands, wrought the head, by often turning, from off the body.
- setter The wagon with its horses and its driver turned about and tumbled along the roadway on its return, and there were left alone in the forest, miles from civilization, miles from any human being save the driver fast leaving them, the man and woman and the setter dog.
- sit Sit anywhere you please. Under the roof no guest shall sit, Nor at thy Table eat a bit. – Verses upon the Burning of our House, July 18th, 1666 by Anne Bradstreet
- sitar In addition to solo performances and recordings, Chatterjee worked with sitar players Nikhil Banerjee, Imrat Khan, Budhaditya Mukherjee, and Rais Khan, Pandit Ravi Shankar, Shahid Parvez, Pt.
- site Pack your bags, leave, get out of my site I won't share you with another man on any night – Goodbye by everlast
- she-wolves When the cock wakes the village From out its morning dream, Thou wilt behold the corpses- Nine she-wolves by the stream! On the right lies the grey one, To left in frost the lame one- All bloody,-God pardon us sinners!
56 words made from the letters SITTAR
3 letter words made from SITTAR:air, art, ira, irs, ras, rat, rit, sat, sir, sit, tai, tar, tat, tia, tit, tri.
4 letter words made from SITTAR:airs, airt, arts, sari, siar, sita, star, stir, tart, tati, tits, trat, tsar.
5 letter words made from SITTAR:airts, astir, ittar, raits, raitt, ratti, ritts, sarti, satir, satit, satti, siart, sirat, sitar, sitta, stair, start, stati, stria, taits, tiars, tirat, tirta, tista, trait, trsat, tsair.