What is the correct spelling for SITUP?
This word (Situp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SITUP
- setup "Maybe it's some kind of surveying setup.
- sip I like better to sip.
- sit "Kurt, the day you're able to sit up I'll marry you.
- site When you walked out of site Instead I see you in my dreams each night – Key's in the Mailbox by Buck Owens
- steep I tried to get up out of the basin, but the sides were so steep I couldn't make it.
- step But now I'll step over and see Mendarva.
- stoop Every day, after the mail came from the West, the colonel rang at Aunt Barbara's door and asked solemnly, "if there was any news"-good news, he meant-and Aunt Barbara always shook her head, while her face grew thinner, and her round, straight figure began to get a stoop and a look of greater age than the family Bible would warrant.
- stop She had known for a long, long time that both her aunts would stop her "dreaming" if they could.
- setups While the technical principles of the camera obscura have been known since antiquity, the broad use of the technical concept in producing images with a linear perspective in paintings, maps, theatre setups and architectural and later photographic images and movies started in the Western Renaissance and the scientific revolution.