What is the correct spelling for SIUTAION?
This word (Siutaion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SIUTAION
- citation The modest postmistress and telegraph operator was a Frenchwoman and a fighter, who, in the little village of Houpelines, in the north of the country, deserved this citation in the orders of the day, of which thousands of soldiers would be proud: Refusing to obey the order that was given her to leave her post, she remained in spite of the danger.
- satin Perhaps he is dreaming of just such a blue satin "prayer-bag," with spangles, some day to be his own.
- sauteing Sauteing is a method of cooking in which the heat reaches the food through a smoking-hot, greased surface.
- suasion It is a moral suasion Temperance Society on the teetotal basis.
- Sutton Dr. Wilkinson could not deny, as he sat at his desk and looked at the little heap of silver and coppers, that his chances of being a successful practitioner in Sutton were rapidly vanishing away.