What is the correct spelling for SKAKE?
This word (Skake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKAKE
- cake "No, I'll bring him a regular cake, and I'll put a blue ribbon on it," decided Helen, and then the little girls laughed to think what fun they would have at the party.
- quake "That feels very much like a moon-quake," replied my companion. A quake, a quake Oh, what a mess they make – A Quake! A Quake! by animaniacs
- sage When they came down into the valley there was a low-spreading mist over the gray sage, which lent a warmth to the raw morning wind.
- sake "I should like to be rich for my mother's sake," said Herbert.
- saki In the short story "Reginald on Christmas Presents" (contained in the 1904 collection Reginald by Edwardian English author Saki), the title character declares that "people may say what they like about the decay of Christianity; the religious system that produced green Chartreuse can never really die.
- Jake Jake told me the circumstances of this attempt, and how narrowly he escaped being sent back to slavery and torture.