What is the correct spelling for SKALE?
This word (Skale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKALE
- gale As the canoe had not left us long before a gale of wind came on, I was alarmed for the consequence; however, I had the pleasure to find that my friend had escaped unhurt, though not without some difficulties. Poor dears, battling in the gale! Hail and ice, and ice and hail. – Winter Song by Katherine Mansfield
- kale 'I canna bide, man, ey noo! Gin the mistress comes ben an' dizna find the pat on the fire; I'se get my kale through the reek, I'se warrant ye!'
- kali Captain Sleeman played the part of their evil genius, for in his anger at their abominable deeds he decided, in spite of the resistance offered by the heads of the East India Company, to wage war to the knife against the religion of Kali .
- sable She said it was a real sable .
- sage I had an uncle that died of thirst in the sage brush because a negro stole his horse.
- sake Don't for heaven's sake give yourself away.
- sale 7, 10, from which we learn that the sale of a young Jewish female as a servant, was also betrothed as a wife, either to her master, or to one of his sons.
- Sal The drain pipe must not be overlooked, but given the same sal soda treatment, otherwise it becomes coated and a fruitful source of germs.
- Kyle Kyle, who was only thirty-seven years old at this time, was a Congregational minister, a graduate of Oberlin College and of Alleghany Theological Seminary.
40 words made from the letters SKALE
3 letter words made from SKALE:ale, als, ask, asl, elk, kea, lea, lek, sea, sle.
5 letter words made from SKALE:alsek, kales, kasel, klase, lakes, laske, leaks, leask, salek, skale, slake.
4 letter words made from SKALE:eaks, elks, esla, kale, keal, kesa, lake, laks, leak, leka, lesk, saek, sake, sale, salk, seal, selk, skal, skle.