What is the correct spelling for SKARF?
This word (Skarf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKARF
- scar In the army he had been spare and clean-shaven and a scar had marked his chin. Now carries love like a scar The girl at the end of the bar – Girl at the End of the Bar by George Jones
- scare And since I lost it on getting quit of the avenue, and coming out upon the straight and open road, I was not long in recovering from my scare . Thats my girly over there So get your hads of before I give you a scare – Ugly by Dusty Springfield
- scarf Presently they rose from the table, and as they passed out of the room Isabelle's scarf fell from her neck.
- scarp Later, Choo-qualee-qualoo had come, waving her flag of truce, and after waiting vainly for Mrs. MacLeod, she had ventured up the slope of the scarp , knowing full well that she was safe under that white flag.
- scoff 5. But when he called on Nelly Gray, She made him quite a scoff ; And when she saw his wooden legs, Began to take them off!
- Scarfs Most of the younger girls had wreaths of evergreen and flowers wound around their hair, and some also around their persons in the form of scarfs, which became them admirably.
- Scars But the count's daughter joyously descended from the proud castle to the humble dwelling of the Prussian major, whom she loved on account of his bravery, and the scars which he bore on his forehead, and which he had received in 1806, in the war against the French."