What is the correct spelling for SKATCH?
This word (Skatch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKATCH
- catch We seemed to catch from those lips the grave question: "O! And though no man would dare to catch Something whose beauty we could never match – Lady Jane by Mika
- ketch He has wep' and wailed the hull durin' time for fear we shouldn't ketch you."
- scorch Only once had I seen the venerable Hassan of Aleppo-a stately, gentle old man; but I knew that the velvet eyes could blaze into a passionate fury that seemed to scorch whom it fell upon.
- scotch "Sure, 't was no great device to use a Scotch mist for our safety, and 't were wiser to chance it than stay and be stupidly murdered by Red Donald's men.
- scratch Don't scratch your head; you will not make it out."
- search She glanced round in search of the mother.
- skate "Closed in her room, in her white bed, Poor little suffering martyr, While others skate or coast with sled, There lies Diana Carter.
- skater But the moment I saw you-" Olga stiffened slightly, and he at once passed on with the agility of a practised skater on thin ice: "I say, what a ripping little sportsman your uncle is!
- sketch 146. Sketch of, i.
- sketcher But since my visit to this plantation, I have fallen in with an ultra-montane tourist or sketcher , a fellow-townsman and successful practitioner of medicine in Louisiana, who has kindly presented me with the sheet of an unpublished MS. which I take pleasure in transcribing, for the very graphic and accurate description it conveys of this interesting process.
- sketchy In my opinion she has retired to her room by this; and it really would be rather sketchy , you know,-eh?
- Saatchi Bournemouth Hebrew Congregation Bournemouth Reform Synagogue Chabad Lubavitch of BournemouthWessex Liberal Jewish Group (Bournemouth)Bournemouth Masorti East Midlands Grimsby Hebrew CongregationLeicester Progressive Jewish congregationLincolnshire Jewish
55 words made from the letters SKATCH
4 letter words made from SKATCH:acht, acth, acts, asch, ashk, cash, cask, cast, cats, chat, ckat, ckst, hack, haks, hats, khac, khas, khat, sack, scat, shak, skah, tach, tack, task, tcha, tcsh.
3 letter words made from SKATCH:act, ash, ask, cat, cst, hat, ksh, sac, sat, sha, sth, thc, tsh.
5 letter words made from SKATCH:chats, hacks, kasch, katch, khats, sakht, satch, schat, shack, shakt, stach, stack, tacks, tasch, tkach.