What is the correct spelling for SKATEING?
This word (Skateing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKATEING
- scathing Mattheson arrived too late to hear it, but it is significant that twenty years later he published a scathing criticism of it, although it is a work of little importance in relation to Handel's complete career, and can seldom have been performed.
- skater By the next day he had placards out in conspicuous places-on the schoolhouse, at the forge, at Mr. Rogers's store, and at Winterby Corners-announcing that he had rented Mr. Dutcher's pond for a skating-rink, and that tickets for the same at twenty-five cents a week for each skater could be had upon application to him.
- skein But she had picked up another thread of this tangled skein, and that made her exult with a new hope.
- gating Armstrong provided the first general description of the K+ ion channel pore, including the fundamental ideas of a selectivity filter that can allow the rapid flow of K+ while excluding the flow of Na+ across the cell membrane; a wide inner vestibule; and a molecular gating element at the cytoplasmic side of the channel that controls the flow of ions through the pore.
- debauchees First of all, in the van, came the grievance to be redressed; and we had a statistical statement of all the gallons of strong drink consumed-all the moneys diverted from the legitimate uses of the family-all the debauchees who rolled drunk through our streets, and all the offences directly originating in this degrading vice.