What is the correct spelling for SKEAM?
This word (Skeam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKEAM
- sam Sam dropped his eyes.
- scam “The municipal Chief Engineer, Ilala District Chief Inspector of buildings, owner of the building and whoever is connected to the scam must face justice,” Kikwete ordered.
- schema For body image from a neurological viewpoint, see body image (medicine) and body schema.
- seamy Any seamy-faced old drover will illustrate this fact with stories till midnight, telling how Alkire's cattle resting one morning on Bald Knob suddenly threw up their heads and went crashing for a mile through the underbrush; and how a line of Queen's steers charged on a summer evening and swept out every fence in the Tygart's valley, without a cause so far as the human eye could see and without a warning.
- sikkim He retired into Sikkim, exasperated, pretending that he had orders to delay my starting, in consequence of the death of the heir apparent; and that he was prepared to use strong measures should I cross the frontier.