What is the correct spelling for SKEDULED?
This word (Skeduled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKEDULED
- saddled We saddled ourselves on the young fellow the first day and on the older man the second day.
- scaled She next scaled the rocky face of a precipice to gain time-the rocks cut her face and hands.
- schedule It doesn't matter, Janet; the Choco-Bite program is ahead of schedule anyhow.
- scheduled In July before the last Sunday he was scheduled to preach, he was stricken by a heart attack, and so his ministry came to a close without further sadness of farewell.
- seclude The alternative seemed to her from Maudelin in her worldly days to Maudelin at the Saviour's feet, and had Mother Margaret Stafford been one whit more the ideal nun, perhaps every one would have been perplexed by a vehement request to seclude herself at once in the cloister of St. Helen's.
- secluded She had grown up in a secluded farm-house, where the principal pleasure lay in being able, while the sun shone on Sunday-to sleep in the afternoon.
- settled 5251. But what they get for it is generally settled for in goods at the end of the year?
- skedaddle You get those ladies out o' this as fast as them mules can skedaddle ."
- skilled "All right, go then," responded the invalid; "but if you lose that girl just for the want of a little skilled advice from an expert, you'll never forgive yourself-I'm serious."
- styled But as they stood within inclosures sacred to Chom, they were also styled Choma.
- Scudded Instantly Bobby jumped to his feet and scudded away.
- Sculled The captain sculled the skiff slowly toward the crocodile, which was lying on the water, just under the bank.
- Scuttled Against an attack of this sort it was, of course, futile for the "General Armstrong" to attempt to offer defense, and accordingly Captain Reid landed his men with their personal effects, and soon after the British began fire in the morning, scuttled the ship and abandoned her.
- Sidled She sidled about,-you know how she does when she is reluctant to speak, and seemed so embarrassed that I have to laugh when I think of it.
- Skedaddled Reckon she thinks I've skedaddled fer good this time, an' 'ill be a takin' up with some other male critter lest I git back thar mighty sudden.
- Skidded But though the machine leaped and climbed and skidded most perilously, nothing daunted the girl with a grip on the steering-wheel.
- Squealed One of them bit another's neck; the victim threw up his heels and squealed.
130 words made from the letters SKEDULED
3 letter words made from SKEDULED:dds, ded, des, dkl, dle, dud, due, edd, eel, eld, elk, ese, led, lee, lek, leu, lsd, see, sle, sue, uke, use.
5 letter words made from SKEDULED:dedes, deeds, deked, dekes, delek, deles, desde, dudek, dudes, duels, duked, dules, dulse, dusek, edule, eduse, ekeus, elkes, elkus, elude, euked, kesel, klees, kludd, kusel, ledes, leeds, leske, leuds, ludes, lukes, seeld, selek, selke, seule, skuld, skule, sledd, sleek, sudek, suede, sulek.
4 letter words made from SKEDULED:deed, deek, deku, delu, desk, deuk, deul, dlee, dude, duds, dued, duel, duke, dule, duse, dusk, edde, edek, ekes, elks, else, esek, eske, euks, eule, kedu, keel, kelu, klde, klee, klus, kule, leek, lees, leke, leku, lesk, leud, leuk, leus, lude, luek, luke, sdku, sede, seed, seek, seel, seku, sele, selk, skdl, skle, skud, skul, sled, slue, sude, suel, sule, sulk, udek, uele, ukes, ulee, used.