What is the correct spelling for SKERRIES?
This word (Skerries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKERRIES
- series Those who seek an account of the early years at Jamestown should turn to another number in this same series.
- Skies There was a little flush of color in the southern skies, and the snows were a pale purple as the sledges groaned in their rush over the frosty surface.
- Squires 1-11; condition at her death, 75, 76; growth of wealth and social advance, 77; rise of the squires, 78; growth of national spirit in, ib.
- secures He rushes from the tower, thus escaping the police, who were on his track; and the virtuous, though mistaken motive, secures his liberty, and perhaps his life.
- scurries Finerty wants the name of the man who killed that Indian, and, learning from the eager voices of the men that it is "Paddy" Nihil, he delightedly heads a new paragraph of his despatch "Nihil Fit," shakes hands with his brother Patlander, and scurries off to take a hand in the uproar on the left.
- screes Screes lie piled against the steep slopes.