What is the correct spelling for SKIKHS?
This word (Skikhs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKIKHS
- saw The last I saw of them was one of the princesses seizing hold of the old countesses' boat, and rocking it violently to give them a good fright.
- say They say he never comes out of his room except at night-I will.
- see I promise you that no person shall see it; but let me have it at once, for I can hardly bear this pain.
- show We must train her, educate her, show her, gently guide her dancing feet in the paths of beauty,-in the star-strewn paths of cosmic beauty.
- six They were recovering from their fright and about to get into the sledge, when they saw five or six partisans with the doctor coming toward them.
- such He repaired the citadels with such means as he had at his disposal.
- Sikhs The Sikhs are not interested in the Moslem religion in any way, but they'd make common cause with Moslems if that place were blown up and the blame could be attached to Jews.
- says He does not desire to see me at present and says I am free to travel in the United States if I like.