What is the correct spelling for SKIKLLS?
This word (Skiklls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKIKLLS
- Skulls But it came not thence; it was human hair; and the patches of skin that served to keep the bunches together had been stripped from human skulls!
- skills In conquering the frontier we cannot write off our traditional industries, but we must develop the skills and industries that will make us a pioneer of tomorrow.
- sculls "Suppose, instead of going on like that," said Riddell, getting up the blades of his sculls with a huge effort, "you show me the way to do it properly!"
- sickles In his cell he suspended himself for seven years on iron sickles under his arm-pits, and only descended from them to go forth and howl curses on the enemies of the King of Leinster.
- skulks She skulks from the camp of Black Cloud an' starts on her journey to be a new wife to a new husband.