What is the correct spelling for SKILES?
This word (Skiles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKILES
- silks The above selection of silks and dubbing are for Palmers and winged flies generally.
- sills I saw the men, like swarms of bees, clustering around the doors and clambering on to the window-sills of these establishments, enjoying apparently the smell of the baking bread, and cherishing the vain hope of being able to purchase a loaf when at last the ovens were emptied.
- skill It was melancholy work, since no skill that I had could tell me whether my patient would live or die.
- skilled "Give him this brandy, please, while I try and make out-" With skilled and gentle fingers he began to explore the injury.
- skillet Bob rode the fields all day long, even when the thermometer crept up to 127 in the shade, and a skillet left in the sun would fry bacon and eggs perfectly done in seven minutes.
- Stiles At the lower edge they could see the barn with sheep in the yard around it, and there were the very stiles where Harry and Margaret had sat in state when Dan and Chad were charging in the tournament.
- Skulls The three men watched the bodies drifting past, brainless skulls, eyeless sockets, floating along many of them as if they were swimming on their backs.
- cycles And he chuckled to himself at the thought of motor-cycles on St. Mark's Square.
- sculls Look here, and he threw the handle of the dagger on to his knees and snatched at the sculls .
- skiffs Drinking and smoking had died out, and all that was wanted to stir the boys from lounging about in their skiffs under willow bushes and back streams was the excitement of a great annual race and the effort to qualify for a place in the eight.
- sables Susan had taken her sables off: it was as if she intended remaining there for ever, or at least for tea....
- sickles At sunset he took the hundred sickles and put them beneath the vakula-tree.
60 words made from the letters SKILES
4 letter words made from SKILES:eisk, eksi, elks, eski, ikle, isle, keil, kiss, klei, leik, lesk, less, liek, lies, like, lisk, seik, seki, seli, selk, siek, siel, siks, silk, sise, skei, skis, skle.
3 letter words made from SKILES:elk, ies, ike, ilk, lei, lek, lie, sis, ski, sle, sls, sse.
5 letter words made from SKILES:elsik, isles, issel, kelis, kiess, kisel, kleis, kless, leski, liess, likes, lisek, liske, lisks, lisse, seils, sesil, sikes, siles, silks.