What is the correct spelling for SKILLD?
This word (Skilld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKILLD
- scald I neither want to scald my pigs, nor toast my cheese, not I, Afore the butcher sticks 'em or the factor comes to buy; They shanna catch me here again to risk my limbs and loife; I've nought at whoam to blow me up except it be my woif.
- scold "There, there," said Mary, "and you think me a scold , too, I daresay.
- skid Skid tells the story just the same, and makes him stand out where they can all see him.
- skill It takes some skill then."
- skilled In this neighborhood there are numerous prehistoric rock-hewn tombs, cut by ingenious and skilled hands with effective tools.
- skillet By this time the fellow with the red beard had closed upon her, and wrested the skillet from her hand.
- skull That, when a man is no more, his material part may serve various material purposes, is no more than was known to the first savage who made a drum with his enemy's skin, or used his skull for a drinking-cup.
- soiled Others believe that the spawn will most certainly fail to run if the beds are soiled immediately after planting.
- Killed We shall all be killed!
- Sailed In 1778 Captain Cook sailed along the coast.
- Stilled That dreadful rattling in her throat was stilled.