What is the correct spelling for SKILLSWISE?
This word (Skillswise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKILLSWISE
- sexless She had removed her sexless outer clothing, and wore some clinging garment, as simple as a child's smock and curiously appealing.
- solstice This may be because of the approximate concurrence of this festival and the summer solstice .
- Sculleries Outside the sculleries of the large hotels, or where banquets had been held, barrels of 'feast fragments used to be set.
- Seclusive He knew Mason to be somewhat seclusive in his life, but he also knew the high place he held in the eyes of several women.
- Skulls The graves of the kings are invariably concealed, so as, it is stated, to prevent an enemy from obtaining their skulls as trophies, which is not the case with those of the common people."
- skills He calmly explained that, yes, he did indeed have computer skills .
- sculls Such are a few samples of the current style of aquatic sports between 1830 and 1840. The 'Wingfield Sculls ' were founded in 1830, given by the donor, whose name they bear, to be held as a challenge prize by the best sculler of the day from Westminster to Putney, against all comers, on the '4th of August for ever'-so a silver plate in the lid of the old box which holds the silver sculls bears testimony.
- skillets On the rough stones forming the hearth were a half-dozen "ovens" and "skillets"-circular, cast-iron vessels standing on legs, high enough to allow a layer of live coals to be placed beneath them.
175 words made from the letters SKILLSWISE
4 letter words made from SKILLSWISE:eiki, eisk, eksi, elks, elli, ells, elwi, eski, ewks, ikle, illi, ills, isik, isis, isle, keil, kiew, kiil, kili, kill, kisi, kiss, kiwi, klei, kwei, leik, leil, lesk, less, lews, liek, liel, lies, liew, like, lisk, llke, lwei, seik, seki, seli, selk, sell, sess, sews, siek, siel, siki, siks, silk, sill, sise, siss, siwe, skei, skew, skis, skle, slew, swel, weik, weil, weis, well, wiek, wiik, wiki, wile, will, wise, wisk.
5 letter words made from SKILLSWISE:eliki, elisi, elsik, iikes, ilike, illes, illis, iseki, isles, issei, issel, keill, keisi, kelis, kells, kiess, kiils, kilel, kille, killi, kills, kisel, kissi, kiwis, kleis, kless, kweli, kwell, kwise, lelis, leski, lewis, liess, likei, likes, liles, lilik, lilis, lisek, liske, lisks, lisle, lisse, lissl, liwei, lweis, seiki, seils, sells, sesil, sessi, siess, sikes, siles, silks, sills, sises, sissi, siwei, skell, skewl, skews, skill, slews, swell, swies, swike, swill, swiss, weili, weill, weils, welks, wells, wiels, wiess, wikel, wikle, wiles, wilis, wilke, wilks, wille, wisel, wises, wiske.
3 letter words made from SKILLSWISE:elk, ell, ies, ike, ilk, ill, lei, lek, lie, lii, sew, sis, ski, sle, sls, sse, ssw, wei.