What is the correct spelling for SKILTED?
This word (Skilted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKILTED
- jilted "Why, in my young days, if I had been jilted , and come down to see about it, d'you think I'd have gone out of the house without seeing her?
- quilted Madame's dinner costume consisted of a blue flannel garment-nocturnal by design-delicately covered by a quilted dressing-gown, and the rest of us were en suite, a great lack of detail as to collars and foot-wear being apparent!
- salted The disorder, to a large extent, disappeared when the culture of vegetables became more general, and salted provisions less essential.
- skilled A hand too tired for skilled labour would still be fit for that.
- skillet Put butter in skillet and when melted, not brown, stir in flour until a paste is formed, now add gradually the milk as you would for cream dressing, stir constantly.
- stilted A man less vain than De Forrest would not have gathered much encouragement from Lottie's face, for it had a very weary and bored expression as he commenced the rather stilted and very sentimental introduction to the "gush" that was to follow.
- Kilted And a fine woman she was in her way, tall and not over-stout, dark, with rich hair; in summer she went barefooted mostly, and with her skirt kilted high; Inger was not afraid of letting her calves be seen.
- Silted In time, the soil silted down and covered their asperities, and-like a good colonist-carrying in itself the means of increase, it presently brought forth and blossomed, and the erstwhile shattered rocks were royally robed in russet and purple, and green and gold.
- Skated That was one winter's night when with another boy he had skated until nearly midnight.
- Skidded Wallace plunged into a pinyon, climbed to the ground, skidded down a solid slide, to come upon an impassable the obstacle in the form of a solid wall of red granite.
- Skirted Here he and the woman were, miles from any settlement or house, nearly in the middle of a long stretch of road that skirted the river through dense woods.
168 words made from the letters SKILTED
5 letter words made from SKILTED:deils, deist, delts, diels, diest, dietl, dikes, dikte, dilek, diles, dilke, dilks, dilts, edits, eilds, eilts, elsik, eltis, estil, etlis, idles, isled, islet, istel, kelis, kelts, kidel, kiest, kiled, kilts, kisel, kited, kleis, leist, leski, liest, liked, likes, lisek, liske, liste, lited, litke, seidl, sidek, sidel, sidle, sield, siled, sitel, skeid, skite, slide, slied, slite, steil, stiel, stile, teils, tidel, tikes, tilde, tiled, tiles, tilse, tsked.
4 letter words made from SKILTED:deli, desk, diek, diet, dike, diks, disk, dsei, edit, eisk, eksi, ekti, elks, eski, ides, idle, ikle, ilet, isle, keil, kelt, keti, kids, kild, kilt, kite, kits, klde, klei, klet, leik, leit, lesk, lest, leti, lets, lied, liek, lies, liet, like, lisk, list, lite, seik, seki, seli, selk, side, siek, siel, sild, silk, silt, site, skdl, skei, sket, skid, skit, skle, sled, slit, teik, teli, tide, tied, tiek, tiel, ties, tike, tile.
3 letter words made from SKILTED:des, die, dis, dit, dkl, dle, dts, eld, elk, est, ies, ike, ilk, kid, kit, led, lei, lek, let, lid, lie, lit, lsd, ltd, set, sit, ski, sle, ted, tie.