What is the correct spelling for SKIM?
This word (Skim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKIM
- same We had beaten up a whole day and night to get to this island; but finding it barren and unpeopled, we passed on, and got sight of three other islands that same day about sun-set, in lat.
- season The 1981–82 Houston Cougars mens basketball team represented the University of Houston in NCAA Division I competition in the 1981–82 season .
- seem Of course, I am glad enough for Olive to marry a rich man, especially as her tastes seem to run that way, Lord Nunneley continued; but I tell you frankly that I shouldn't have fancied a marriage for money pure and simple.
- seen You've not seen our opera-house yet, I suppose.
- skim Skim well and pour into glasses.
- some The general height of the veins is from 16 to 20 feet, but some are much higher.