What is the correct spelling for SKINA?
This word (Skina) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKINA
- akin Akin in character to Greene was John Skelton, a popular poet in the reign of the seventh Henry, and King Henry the Eighth's poet laureate, who wrote of himself: "A King to me mine habit gave At Oxford the University, Advanced I was to that degree: By whole consent of their Senate, I was made Poet Laureate."
- asking Has he been asking about them again?
- kin I know hit 's ha'd, but we got to do de bes' we kin .
- kine I am trying to take the kine home, she said, but I think the witches have got hold of them.
- king Would you go and be a King , or would you be afraid?"
- sacking At its head a little triangular shelf of rock had been left in the corner, and on this reposed a basin of tin, while a coarse piece of sacking took the place of a towel.
36 words made from the letters SKINA
3 letter words made from SKINA:ain, ani, ans, ask, ink, kin, sin, ski.
4 letter words made from SKINA:akin, asik, asin, inks, kina, nask, saik, saki, siak, sian, sika, sink, skai, skin.
5 letter words made from SKINA:akins, askin, ikans, iskan, kains, kanis, kansi, kinas, kisan, kisna, ksani, naiks, nasik, niska.