What is the correct spelling for SKIPPS?
This word (Skipps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SKIPPS
- skip We've got to mark time and skip .
- skipper Three men in white suits; three rowers; and the skipper is coming along.
- skis She spent much time in the open and became proficient and tireless in the use of snowshoes and skis .
- Skies Only the stars keep their endless watch in the cold skies.
- skips He takes more money and skips out, only to be caught later on and made to suffer, and all this because he could not say No to temptation.
- KIPS Gone were the Kips , with their waving lines.
- SIPS In his hand he held a glass of whiskey and soda, and between the occasional sips he passed over in his mind the events of the day.
- skippers After several events of this kind had taken place, the regular skippers of the river, for a long time, did not venture to pass the Dunderberg, without lowering their peaks, out of homage to the Heer of the mountain; and it was observed that all such as paid this tribute of respect were suffered to pass unmolested.