What is the correct spelling for SKPPED?
This word (Skpped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKPPED
- art promoted
- hath a swing at
- Scarped "My heart leaped for joy when I saw the great fleet rounding the land, and I followed them along scarped cliffs, leaping from rock to rock like a wild goat, while the ships tacked and swung seeking a harbour.
- skipper "Better have them, I think," I heard the Skipper say.
- Snipped The fell purpose of the wasp is not easily described; he stung and snipped and bit and reduced his prey to utter helplessness, without the pause of a second.
- Soaped Then, all my crew assisting, engineers and firemen included, by the exercise of much anxious ingenuity, and by means of rollers, levers, tackles, and inclined planes of soaped planks, toiling in the sun like ancient Egyptians at the building of a pyramid, we got it as far as the house and up on to the edge of the west verandah-which was the actual drawing- room of the bungalow.
- Sopped Mrs. Binswanger sopped at her eyes, waving betimes the small black cap rescued in the up-deck rush.