What is the correct spelling for SKUFF?
This word (Skuff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKUFF
- cuff As she trotted round with him, tears of pity and happy sympathy filled Nancy's eyes, and she tried to give Santa Claus a good hug-only she couldn't reach half-way round-while he tenderly wiped those tears on his big cuff, and carried her off, a long way, to a very poor cottage.
- guff For James Henry Guff was born to know all the Brands of Human Greatness.
- scarf But Timothy, in his Sunday suit, with a blue tie and an elaborate scarf-pin, looked the picture of innocence, and it was concluded that, although no one had suspected it, he was thinking of setting up housekeeping for himself.
- scoff I should indeed have been the scoff of the very rabble, had I not taken vengeance for my wrongs!
- scruff Chap who stands by the bridegroom with a hand on the scruff of his neck to see that he goes through with it.
- scuff His sensitized fingers found the cigars, handed over a box, and he heard the nervous scuff of the other's shoes.
- scurf The fine-tooth comb will cause a greater accumulation of scurf, and will scratch and injure the scalp.
- skiff He gave up hope of life, and lay there for long hours awaiting his end; the water carried the skiff along swiftly, silently.