What is the correct spelling for SKYING?
This word (Skying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SKYING
- saying We are not gossiping, nor saying censorious things, when we are dancing; and we are having a very pleasant time for our friends." Let the Father hear us saying What we need to be conveying – Let Us Pray by Steven Curtis Chapman
- skein Somebody said you knew something about her, said I. I was holding a skein of yarn for Aunt Lois; and she went on winding in silence, putting the ball through loops and tangled places.
- slaying Since that time my friend Elias has found some comfort for slaying the Seigneur Kaspar, but in an original fashion.
- Guying I did not have to urge them to accept it. They laughed a good deal at my stovepipe hat and evening dress, but because of the champagne they let me off without as much guying as I would otherwise have received.
- Joying Loved be Thou, king, And blessed be Thou, king, Of all thy giftes good; And thanked be Thou, king, Jesu, all my joying, That for me spilt Thy blood.
- Keying Modern cash registers may be connected to a handheld or stationary barcode reader so that a customers purchases can be more rapidly scanned than would be possible by keying numbers into the register by hand.