What is the correct spelling for SLA?
This word (Sla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SLA
- ala A dispatch from Gen. R. Taylor says Gen. Forrest had gained a victory at Athens, Ala., capturing some 1500 prisoners, 500 horses, etc. etc.
- la I said, "la la la la la la la la la la la laa la, Oh na na na na na na na naa na na na." – August and Everything After by counting crows
- sa The pigeons flew away, but the Moa, or fowls, remained and were made sacred by Lu, and not to be killed, and hence called the Sa Moa or preserve fowls of Lu.
- sea It looks like a sea of fire.
- slab A yellow light filtered dimly, even on the brightest day, through the slab of ice which formed the solitary window, but it revealed only too clearly the dirt and squalor of the room.
- slag For men can't work on that slag dump ten hours a day without losing their lives.
- slam They have even been known to slam it!
- slap We were just on the point of leaving Mount Edgecumbe when we saw several people ahead of us; and Oliver, who was in front, turned round and said, "I do believe there's Dick Pepper;" and running on he gave him a slap on the shoulder, when we saw that it was really Dick himself.
- slat Johnnie had put on her slat sunbonnet and pulled it down so he could not see her face.
- slav Hence it comes that we often find Slav and Avar leagued together, but at other times find them acting separately, or even in opposition to each other.
- FLA The Oregon left Puget Sound March 6, left San Francisco on March 19 and drew up at Sand Key, Fla., on May 26. Everything on board of her was shipshape.