What is the correct spelling for SLAMON?
This word (Slamon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SLAMON
- lemon And for charity's sake, no lemon!"
- salmon The rest are either common to rivers and the sea, as the salmon; or are exclusively characteristic of salt-water.
- salome "I am glad mother did not come with us," said Salome.
- salon "I looked into Mangles's salon," he said to Wanda, when he was seated beside her again.
- saloon As he passed down the length of the saloon, he paused to greet one and exchange a laughing word with another.
- Salmons 129/↑ Salmons, The Burlington Strike, pg.