What is the correct spelling for SLANE?
This word (Slane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SLANE
- lane She passed through it without turning her head, and walked rather deliberately down the lane.
- line Nan, much disappointed, looked up the line and down.
- lone Everybody turned to look down the Lone Little Path.
- plane Therefore, vaudeville as a whole continued for years on the old plane.
- sale Then he went on with the sale.
- saline Bitter, therefore, was my disappointment, when in a short time I found myself standing on the margin of what I took to be a lake, but which was merely a dry basin incrusted with saline particles, which gave it, with the assistance of the existing mirage, thus exactly the appearance of water.
- salon I'll paint it, just like I saw it to-night, for next Spring's Salon.
- salve In the third act Cleopatra takes up again the theme of Octavia's appearance, only to run down her rival, and so salve her wounded vanity and cheat her heart to hope.