What is the correct spelling for SLAYN?
This word (Slayn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SLAYN
- lan 'Sjen nou dat lan, hwer jy op geane, Dat ophelle is ut gulle se; Hwer binne brusender lansdouwen, Oerspriede mei sok hearlik fe?'
- lawn And suddenly I saw some one come from under the trees and go across the lawn.
- saline Ether is added and shaken with the liquid, until all the bromine is taken up by the ether, which acquires a fine red color and separates from the saline liquid.
- salon As he passed Mrs. Conry's salon he slipped under the door the despatch with a note, which ended, "I know that we shall see each other again, somewhere, somehow!"
- saloon The saloon rose round him and sank.
- slain And the voice replied: "Willingly do I open, for he hath slain my sweet sister with his chill heart and cruel ways, so she lieth in the dark earth who was the sunshine of our house."
- slang We can't be frank about such things, here, because we live in a republic; but-" "We get there, just the same," said Matt, with unwonted slang.
- slaying For the chiefs and leaders there will be no mercy, and for a time doubtless all will be slaughtered who fall into the Roman hands; but after a time the sword will be stayed, for the land will be useless to them without men to cultivate it, and when the Roman hands are tired of slaying, policy will prevail.
- Lain They had lain down upon it, without a thought of its ever being submerged under the sea; but now to their surprise they perceived their mistake.
- Sean Sean Compton, president of strategic programming and acquisitions for Tribune Broadcasting, credited Antenna TVs acquisition of rights to the Johnny Carson-era Tonight Show episodes in part behind the newfound interest from affiliates, which helped its station portfolio gain ground with competitor MeTV (which has the most affiliates of any American digital multicast network).
- Sloane Beyond Sloane Square, however, the King's Road chattered and rattled and minded not at all whether the sky were yellow or blue.
- San He was the real ruler of San Francisco.
- slays She is maddened by neglect and in revenge she slays her ten or fifteen in a night.
- slant Favoured at last with a slant of wind, the vessel finds her way up Channel; the crew already feel the hardship and dangers of their voyage at an end, as they begin to count the hours until they shall be in dock; night falls as they pass the South Foreland.