What is the correct spelling for SLEAK?
If you meant to spell "sleek" but accidentally typed "sleak", here are some possible correct suggestions. "Sleek" describes something stylish and elegant. Make sure you double-check your spelling to avoid any confusion.
Correct spellings for SLEAK
- bleak The view from the window was bleak, with nothing but a deserted street covered in snow.
- leak There is a small leak in the roof causing water to drip into the house.
- leaky The roof of our house is so leaky that water drips from the ceiling during rainstorms.
- leek I added some chopped leek to the soup for added flavor.
- seal The package was sealed with a tamper-proof seal.
- seek I have to seek out a replacement key.
- slack I need to tighten this slack in the rope.
- slag The molten metal slag left a trail of smoke as it poured out of the furnace.
- slake I drank a glass of cold water to slake my thirst after the long hike.
- slaw I like to add a little slaw to my BBQ sandwich.
- slay One of the elves will slay the dragon for you.
- sleek The new sports car boasts a sleek and aerodynamic design.
- slew The car spun out of control and hit a slew of parked vehicles.
- slick The road was slick after the rain.
- slovak My great-grandfather was a Slovak immigrant who came to the United States in the early 1900s.
- sneak I was really surprised that he was able to sneak in without being noticed.
- soak I like to soak my feet in warm water after a long day of standing at work.
- speak I prefer to speak to people in person rather than over the phone.
- steak I always order my steak medium-rare to ensure it's juicy and tender.
40 words made from the letters SLEAK
3 letter words made from SLEAK:ale, als, ask, asl, elk, kea, lea, lek, sea, sle.
5 letter words made from SLEAK:alsek, kales, kasel, klase, lakes, laske, leaks, leask, salek, skale, slake.
4 letter words made from SLEAK:eaks, elks, esla, kale, keal, kesa, lake, laks, leak, leka, lesk, saek, sake, sale, salk, seal, selk, skal, skle.