What is the correct spelling for SLEAT?
This word (Sleat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLEAT
- bleat Or behear ye the sheep, to the husbanding rams how they bleat to the shade!
- celt It is another of the many proofs that, even in the earliest ages, the Celt was gifted with more than ordinary skill in the execution of whatever works he took in hand.
- cleat It was for but a second-praise God! my instincts joyed in my reprieve; my hand never released the cleat by which I steadied myself.
- islet The gulls sat balancing themselves on the smooth swell of the waves; and as the vessel passed a low rocky islet a number of seals flopped into the water and swam in her wake.
- lat At my Depot Prison, in lat .
- lead Help me to lead it.
- least It is, therefore, at least obscure.
- lest No dog had ever been allowed in his household lest it might go mad.
- let Let us hear about it.
50 words made from the letters SLEAT
5 letter words made from SLEAT:aelst, astle, least, leats, salet, selat, setal, slate, stael, stale, steal, stela, taels, teals, tesla.
3 letter words made from SLEAT:ale, als, alt, asl, ate, eat, est, eta, lat, lea, let, sat, sea, set, sle, tea.
4 letter words made from SLEAT:atle, east, eats, esla, last, late, lats, lest, lets, sale, salt, sate, seal, seat, seta, slat, tael, tale, teal.