What is the correct spelling for SLEEEVED?
This word (Sleeeved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SLEEEVED
- leaved But, now that the flowers were blooming and the birds singing in the new-leaved trees, she was going, in charge of her governess, to pass the summer at Roselawn, a beautiful country home her father had recently purchased.
- relieved "Oh, well," she said, apparently much relieved, "it is of no great consequence, so long as his voice is not touched.
- sleeve Linder counted himself lucky to carry only an empty sleeve.
- sleeved It had a low-necked and short-sleeved bodice, and attached to that was a skirt-or something that would have been a skirt if it had had more time to grow.
- solved And Elizabeth smiled back at him, knowing in her wiser woman's heart that there were yet many problems to be solved, but not fearful of what the future would bring in the light of his loving eyes.
- Believed Her warning had been heard and believed, she was sure of that.
- Salved Then, as he galloped away, he salved his conscience with the reflection that 'after all, young Master's neck is in more danger than young Missie's, now home is in sight.
- Served 4514. So that has served you as a warning, since you came back to live with your brother-in-law, that you must fish to Mr. Bruce?
- Slaved Would there be anywhere else one who without complaint or regret slaved for him body and soul, and submitted, as she did, to be taken or left according to his whim?
- Sleeked Lady Ellinor put her hand on my head and sleeked down my hair as I spoke.
- Sleeted In places, the men of one side or the other leaped up out of the trench, risking the bullets that sleeted across the level ground, and emptied a clip of cartridges or hurled half a dozen grenades down into the trench further along.
- Slewed When Mr. Dainopoulos said warningly, over his shoulder, his scarred and unlovely features slewed into a grin, "You watch.
- sleeves Will we lose our land of Lutvee to the bearded men of Cleaves? Only miracles can save us and some tricks inside our sleeves. – Kemal by New York Rock & Roll Ensemble