What is the correct spelling for SLI?
This word (Sli) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLI
- ali And who is Ali Partab?
- li Li could not refuse, and followed the messenger.
- si "No more do I, Jo-si-ah, only poor dear Claire.
- ski Once more they will be young, go out on ski together, and dine together after, and drink champagne, and look at each other with love in their eyes.
- slim "This is my nephew, Mr. Paul Herrick;" a slim young man came up to shake hands.
- slip You've given your friends the slip ?
- slit With his knife she slit the shirt sleeve; together they got a handkerchief bound about the wound.
- sly Braden had left him seated in the library after a stormy half-hour; and as he rushed from the room, he found Mr. Thorpe's man standing in the hall outside the door, just as he always stood, waiting for orders with the sly , patient smile on his lips.
- Slid Geoffrey Alison returned the greeting and slid away with definite relief.
- Eli In some meetings which he attended in the city, he had for fellow-laborers Eli and Sybil Jones, from the United States, with their companions.
- SCI Kansas Sci . Bull., 7:123-134.
- SUI His life has been in some respects sui generis; and I venture the opinion that, generally, when his course has differed most from the politicians opposed to him, it has tended most to the advancement of the public good.