What is the correct spelling for SLIGING?
This word (Sliging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLIGING
- liking You will then meet with it again, and if you still find it to your liking , you will be heartily welcome any evening.
- sagging The gross face was shrunken, the cheeks sagging in folds of woe; cruelty and wickedness were wiped from it; the evil in the eyes had been washed out by tears.
- sailing After an hour's sail they reached a beautifully- built and fast-sailing vessel, the Hygieia, which belonged to Kallias.
- slacking Without slacking speed a jot we swung around the corner of Fortieth into Fifth Avenue.
- slighting He pleaded for the farmer, the first, the oldest, the most necessary of all the world's workers; for the man who was the foundation of civilized society, yet who was yearly gravitating downward through new depths of slighting indifference, of careless contempt, of rank injustice and gross tyranny; for the man who sowed so plenteously, so laboriously, yet reaped so scantily and in such bitter and benumbing toil; for the man who lived indeed beneath the heavens, yet must forever fasten his solicitous eye upon the earth.
- sloughing At nine o'clock she was still in her nightdress, sloughing about in an engagement gift of little blue knitted bedroom slippers.
- sluicing When the second season's sluicing was over and the ground had frozen he went outside.
- soiling Venetian reds, siennas, and ochres were in process of abandonment, and the palette came to be composed very much in the following fashion: violet, white, blue, white, green, white, red, white, yellow, white, orange, white-the three primary and the three secondary colours, with white placed between each, so as to keep everything as distinct as possible, and avoid in the mixing all soiling of the tones.
- Sighing "Ah, one can tell," said Mr. Flaunders, sighing.
- Slaking Fresh burned lime may be ground fine, so that it can be spread on land without slaking.
38 words made from the letters SLIGING
3 letter words made from SLIGING:gig, gin, igg, lii, lin, nig, nil, sin.
4 letter words made from SLIGING:gigl, gign, gilg, gisi, glis, iing, ingi, ings, ling, lini, nigg, nisi, nisl, sign, sing.
5 letter words made from SLIGING:gigli, gilin, gings, gisin, gling, ignis, ingls, ising, lingg, lings, nilis, siggi, singl, sinig, sling.