What is the correct spelling for SLISP?
This word (Slisp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLISP
- lisp Everywhere was the lisp of feet, the ripple of talk.
- slap If you all don't go 'long home and stop giving me impudence, I'll slap you over!"
- slip I think I'll slip it off altogether!"
- slippy "An' look slippy ," said Macbean, "or we'll have old Donkin here before ye get back."
- slop Then she obtained, after a few forays in and out of brownstone houses in West Forty-fifth Street, one of those hall bedrooms so familiar to human-interest stories-the iron-bed, washstand, and slop -jar kind.
- slops It is in the second story, and the corridor in front, which is forty-three inches wide-unusually spacious, as you will see later-is half taken up with boxes of decaying fruit, buckets of slops , and piles of refuse.
- slips As my trembling fingers tore open the envelope, a number of closely printed slips fell out.
- slaps I do relish the smart sayins, the odd ways of furrin parts, and the sarcastic slaps at folkses weak spots.
- SOLIS I lost a brother on Avis Solis .