What is the correct spelling for SLOGEN?
This word (Slogen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLOGEN
- cologne Those be lads of Cologne , no grunters of the wild. You ask me not to wear cologne She'll know you've been with me alone – Cologne by Dolly Parton
- halogen Fentanyl analogues, in which the N-[1-(2-phenethyl)-4-piperidyl]aniline nucleus has additional radicals, either alone or in combination, attached as follows: (a) an acetyl, propionyl, butenoyl or butanoyl radical, attached to the aniline nitrogen atom: (b) 1 or more alkyl radicals, with up to 10 carbon atoms in total, attached to the ethyl moeity: (c) any combination of up to 5 alkyl radicals and/or alkoxy radicals (each with up to 6 carbon atoms, including cyclic radicals) and/or halogen radicals, attached to each of the benzene rings.
- logan F. Butler, of Massachusetts; John A. Logan , of Illinois; Thomas Wilson, of Pennsylvania, and Thaddeus Stevens, of Pennsylvania.
- salon This explanation seemed natural to M. de Camors, and he followed the Marquise through the dark and silent salon .
- saloon Within one minute, somehow, the saloon was empty and everybody on deck again.
- scone List of listed buildings in Inchture, Perth and KinrossList of listed buildings in Kenmore, Perth and KinrossList of listed buildings in Kettins, Perth and KinrossList of listed buildings in Kilspindie, Perth and KinrossList of listed buildings in Kinclav
- silage Slurry-only systems are generally cheaper, but generate far less energy than those using crops, such as maize and grass silage ; by using a modest amount of crop material (30%), an anaerobic digestion plant can increase energy output tenfold for only three times the capital cost, relative to a slurry-only system.
- silken It was secured to the leaf by several silken lines.
- slag An expression of opinion was obtained recently from some leading soil chemists of this country, and upon such expression we base the estimate that when pulverized limestone costs three dollars a ton, the value of the lime in a ton of basic slag should not be placed higher than 50 cents, and some chemists believe that the lime content is entirely negligible as an agent in soil amendment.
- sledge By a sledge journey from his ship he reached Cape Brevoort, above latitude 82, at that time the farthest north yet attained, but the exertion proved too much for him, and he had scarcely regained his ship when he died.
- sloughing When they speak of our sloughing our dead selves, they imagine the husk left behind as a dead length of hollow scale or skin.
83 words made from the letters SLOGEN
3 letter words made from SLOGEN:ego, enl, eon, eos, gel, gen, leg, leo, log, neo, nog, one, sen, sle, sol, son.
5 letter words made from SLOGEN:egols, elgon, enols, gleno, glens, goels, goens, golen, goles, gones, gosen, legno, legos, lengs, leong, loges, longs, losen, nogle, ogles, olegs, segno, segol, selon, senol, seong, sleng, slone, sogen, songe.
4 letter words made from SLOGEN:enlo, enol, eons, gelo, gens, glen, gnel, goes, gole, gone, gons, legs, lens, leon, lnge, loen, loge, logs, lone, long, lose, nego, noel, nose, ogle, onge, osel, osen, sloe, slog, slon, snel, snog, sogn, sole, sone, song.