What is the correct spelling for SLOSE?
This word (Slose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLOSE
- close I don't think I ever was in any meeting-house that seemed so close to heaven. Hold me close You never really know until it goes – Cuts Deep Inside by C 21
- loose I no fin' de proof-you no turn me loose . Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose But no worse, than what's goin' on in your parents' bedrooms Sometimes, I wanna get on T.V. and just let loose, but can't But it's cool for Tom Green to hump a dead moose – The Real Slim Shady by Eminem
- lose They would be sorry to lose her. They say you shouldn't wager more than you can lose Make mine a double, just hold the booze – The Love We're In by barenaked ladies
- loser You conceive a proprietor farming his own estate, with a competent share of skill and capital, would be a loser if the price of wheat was 8s. So why`d he have to choose her` What a lame, pathetic loser – Alone by Unknown Author
- louse And I, that plant-louse, which devours the foliage of trees, wish to help the tree in its growth and health, and I wish to heal it.
- sales The sales of bonds in the great banking centres are enormous.
- slice Certainly I have to pay him a good large slice out of the money.
- silos Cylindrical tank silos have also been made of fire-proof tiles.
- loses Without him everything loses its interest....