What is the correct spelling for SLOST?
This word (Slost) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLOST
- last When did you see your father and me last before to-night?"
- lest Lest we take thy soul to be with us!
- list Let's see the list and then we'll fix on one."
- lost She found it the day after you lost it.
- lust Doch alle Lust will Ewigkeit- Will tiefe, tiefe Ewigkeit!
- slat And placing one slender foot upon a slat of the trellis she lifted herself up until she could barely reach the refractory branch.
- slit He thought to himself that when night came upon him he could find an obscure area of a tree's shadow in complete darkness away from the gas lamps and slit his throat.
- slot The two-foot flat stick that went with this had a slot in one end and two rawhide finger loops.
- slowest We came back from Batoum in the hottest and slowest train I have ever been in.
- soloist He was first soloist in the royal band, to which post he was appointed in 1858, and he was presented with the Cross of the Legion of Honour.
- Slows You may scarcely be conscious that a passenger train is moving when it is flying over the rails at ninety miles an hour, but if it slows down very suddenly to a ten-mile gait your attention will be drawn to it very decidedly.
- Sallust Sallust urges it still more home to him and with greater vehemence; he has recourse to every Motive that may be thought to be powerful over so great a Soul.
- Solos Another performer was Mrs. Namby, who entertained Mr. Pickwick with solos on a square piano while breakfast was being prepared.
- slits His inflamed eyes, like two red slits blinking behind his round glasses, gave him an air of groping helplessness.
- silos Silos was in a way a sage-but such a human sage!
- slots If the head has T slots instead of bolt holes, the slots may be cut or filed out to effect the balance, care being taken to make the slot equal in distance from the edges of the cutter seat face.
- SOLS Des Climats et de l'Influence qu'exercent les Sols bolses et non-boises.
- SLATS There was one in Mrs. Jones' front chamber, but she had never bought one, for what then would she do with her old ones-"with them laced cords," so greatly preferable to the hard slats, which nearly broke her back the night she slept on some at a friend's house in Olney.