What is the correct spelling for SLOWNG?
This word (Slowng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLOWNG
- along I knew it wasn't right all along . `And now the STORM-BLAST came, and he Was tyrannous and strong : He struck with his o'ertaking wings, And chased us south along. – Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- long Been shooting in the dark too long When somethin's not right it's wrong – YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LONESOME WHEN YOU GO by Bob Dylan
- lung Charles de Morlay's sword had pierced beneath the right arm pit, entering the lung .
- salon Then came silence, broken only by heavy breathing and the ticking of the clock in the salon .
- saloon But why is only he arrested, when every saloon keeper in the neighborhood does the same thing?
- sang At night walked and sang with my wife in the garden, and so home to supper and to bed.
- slag Well," and here the Doctor thumped on the floor with his cane, "this Judge-this vain, strutting peacock of a Judge, this cat-chasing Judge that was once my son-in-law, has gone and knocked the law galley west so far as it affects the slag dump.
- slang And Canalis himself plunged into an armchair a la Voltaire, crossed his legs, raised the upper one to the level of his eye and looked fixedly at Dumay, who became, to use his own martial slang , "bayonetted."
- slangy Suppose I tell you the truth, Mr. Lansing, that I'm not accustomed to being addressed in such-well, in such slangy terms.
- sling I have something here which will keep you comfortable;" and he proceeded to place the left arm in a sling , which he adjusted with great care, passing a band from it around his body so as to prevent the member from swinging, or otherwise getting out of position.
- slink I slink away from the door, drag myself along the walls of the houses, and come out again into the light streets.
- Lang Frank had his own reason for not loving Lang .
- Slaking So when divinity from her had stolen Into his spirit, as, from fields of myrrh Or forests of red sandal by the sea, Steal slaking airs, and he began to speak, I could but gather these few fleeting words: Your glance sends fragrance sweeter than the lily, Your hands are visible bodiments of song You are the voice that April light has lost, Her silence that was music of glad birds.
38 words made from the letters SLOWNG
4 letter words made from SLOWNG:glow, gons, gown, gwon, lnow, logs, long, nwsl, owns, slog, slon, slow, snog, snow, sogn, song, sown, wlos.
5 letter words made from SLOWNG:glows, gnows, gowls, gowns, longs, lowns, nowls, slown, wongs.
3 letter words made from SLOWNG:log, low, nog, now, owl, own, sol, son, sow, wog, won.