What is the correct spelling for SLOWWING?
This word (Slowwing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLOWWING
- blowing Then Ransome sounded him about blowing up the waste-wear. Crystal blowing Automatic sewing – Museum Song by Unknown Author
- flowing That evening about dusk they came to a rapidly flowing stream which ran northwest. Keep that river flowing We can find a way Don't stop (Stop) The love from showing – Don't Stop by Gloria Estefan
- glowing She looked up at the glowing window.
- plowing They won't allow farmers to break ground for plowing .
- sewing Mr. Harding seated Alice and delivered the sewing basket.
- sling After supper was over and the effects of the sling had left Mr. Middleton's head, he inquired further into the intentions of his guests.
- sloping The latter were unsnowed, and appeared lower than Kongra Lama, the ground apparently sloping away in that direction; but when I ascended them, three months afterwards, I found they were 3000 feet higher!
- slowing Holding her up, he steered as he could, slowing down now lest the jumping springs of the car should break.
- solving The United States invited scientists of every country to help in solving the menace of the terror beam, and committed itself to share any discoveries for defense against it with all the world.
- stowing Having tied up my hair, I put on white stockings, a laced shirt, failing any other, and two others over it, and then stowing away some stockings and handkerchiefs in my pockets, I threw everything else into a corner of the room.
- swing It pains, and I'm bragging when I swing it around as if it was as good as ever, but I can use it."
- Lowing Though Ongar Park to her alone was, with its rich pastures, and spreading oaks, and lowing cattle, desolate as the Dead Sea shore, for him-and for her with him-would it not be the very paradise suited to them?
- Sawing Now Jonas approved it very much, but told him that he had better smooth it a little more with his knife before sawing it off.
- Slopping There is no boiling over, no slopping about; and the operation may be performed upon a boarded floor, as well as upon a brick or stone floor.
- Slotting The progress of screw-making had been such that in 1840, by the machines then in use for cutting, slotting, shaving, threading, and heading, twenty men and boys were enabled to manufacture 20,000 screws in a day. Thirty-five years later two girls tending two machines were enabled to manufacture 240,000 screws a day. Since then the process has proceeded at even a greater rate.
- sloshing I know that mood-and a good sloshing hike in the rain is a splendid cure for it.
122 words made from the letters SLOWWING
4 letter words made from SLOWWING:gilo, gion, glis, glow, goil, gois, gons, gown, gwil, gwon, igno, igon, ilgo, ings, inlo, iong, iwon, ling, lino, lion, liow, lnow, logs, loin, long, losi, lowi, lwow, ngoi, nisl, noli, nwsl, ogin, olig, owns, sign, silo, sing, sion, siow, slog, slon, slow, snog, snow, sogn, soil, song, sown, swig, wigs, wing, wins, wlos.
3 letter words made from SLOWWING:gin, ilo, ion, iso, iwo, lin, log, low, nig, nil, nog, now, oil, owl, own, sin, sol, son, sow, wig, win, wnw, wog, won, wow, wsw.
5 letter words made from SLOWWING:glion, glows, gnows, goins, golin, golis, gowin, gowls, gowns, ingls, ingos, ligon, lingo, lings, login, loing, loins, longs, losin, lowin, lowns, nowls, olins, oslin, owing, siglo, signo, singl, siong, siwon, sligo, sling, slown, solin, swing, wilno, wingo, wings, winos, wolin, wongi, wongs.