What is the correct spelling for SLUPING?
This word (Sluping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLUPING
- gulping And so the night-school came round again, and there he sat, gulping down a few mouthfuls of food, and wondering how he should begin to tell his mother that he neither dare, could, nor would, go down Yew-lane again at night.
- lupine After that they gathered broken twigs of lupine , and standing afar threw them at the flames.
- sleeping She was sleeping soundly. Grind hard, no sleeping, Will takers, no weakers Dedicated, no speaking Last of the Mohicans – Last Of The Mohicans by maino
- sling Tens of thousands, man and steed, Tossing like field-flowers in Spring; Ready to be hurled at need Whither their great lord may sling .
- slipping She had a fleeting thought of slipping in, taking the back seat and listening to the sermon.
- sloping Can a carpenter measure straight planks properly with a crooked or sloping rod?"
- supine It can not go from place to place, but must remain supine wherever it is put.
- supping He thought of his poor father, grinding out the life of a literary hack in a wretched London lodging, dining Heaven knew where and generally supping not at all, saving every penny to help his son's education, hard working, honest, lacking no virtue except the virtue of all virtues-success.
- Loping Presently he came up to her and pulled his loping horse.
- Slapping "Thet's good 'nough, lads," chimed in the sergeant, slapping his knee.
- Slopping Casks were broached by knocking out the heads; long horns of cattle were filled to slopping over with rare wine or powerful rum; and then up leaped Hanglip on to an unbroached cask, cup in hand, and bellowed a toast that set the trees, the sea, the skies clamoring with rasping applause.
- Pulping On the larger plantations, however, the coffee cherries are dumped into large concrete receiving tanks, from which they are carried the same day by streams of running water directly into the hoppers of the pulping machines.
108 words made from the letters SLUPING
3 letter words made from SLUPING:gin, gnp, gnu, gui, gun, lin, lip, lpn, lug, ngu, nig, nil, nip, nlp, nsu, pig, pin, psi, pug, pul, pun, pus, sin, sip, sun, sup, uni, unp, uns.
5 letter words made from SLUPING:ginsu, gulin, gulps, gusin, gusli, iglus, ingls, lings, luing, lungi, lupin, ngilu, nilus, pilus, pings, pingu, pinus, pling, plugs, pugin, pugni, pulis, pungs, singl, singu, sling, uglis, using.
4 letter words made from SLUPING:gipn, gius, glis, gnus, guil, guli, gulp, gups, iglu, ilus, ings, inul, inus, ling, lipu, lisp, lisu, lugs, luin, lung, nipl, nips, nisl, nsui, pilu, ping, pins, pinu, plug, plus, pugs, puig, puli, puls, pung, puni, sign, sing, slip, slug, snip, snug, spin, sugi, suin, sung, ugli, ugni, ulin, unip, upis.