What is the correct spelling for SLUTY?
This word (Sluty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SLUTY
- lusty There were girls, but David was the only boy, and a lusty youth he was.
- lute "It was thus," he says, "that pleasure deprived me suddenly of legs which had danced with elegance, and of hands, which could manage the pencil and the lute ."
- salt Clean a brass kettle, before using it for cooking, with salt and vinegar.
- salty Afraid to go forward or back, Koot sank on the ground, unhooded his face and tried to force his eyes to see. The pain brought biting salty tears.
- salute Talk about a poem, his salute has Shakespeare faded.
- silt The numerous ditches for draining the land confirm this observation, and when we have the opportunity of examining excavations carried down to great depths into the alluvium we usually find only a little peat on the surface or in thin beds alternating with silt and clay and marl.