What is the correct spelling for SLWAYS?
This word (Slways) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SLWAYS
- am sure of
- am surety for
- being to ones ears in
- bend down
- blackberry winters
- de bugs
- fore stall
- had one nose grindstone
- pancake days
- pancake tuesday
- slaps But Arrochkoa, very brotherly this time, in one of his good moments, slaps him on the shoulder as if he had understood his reverie, and says to him in a tone of light gaiety: "Well!
- SLATS He heard her groan, and the slats of the bed creaked as she sat down.
- Slavs "She is badriotic so as you would nevar think- "'Brit-ons nevar, nevar, nev-ar-will be Slavs!
- slays Diamonds are shadows of the sun; They drink his rays and show a spark: My soul some gleams of thy great shine hath won, And round me slays the dark.
- subways Or you might go attired as some other less prominent member of the nobility-for instance, Lady Dartmouth, whose delightful costume is more or less featured in the advertising on our better class subways and street cars, and can be obtained at a comparatively small cost at any reliable dry goods store.
- sways He sways from side to side, unable to control himself-his laughter is so colossal that the infection catches the others; theirs becomes genuine too.