What is the correct spelling for SMALE?
This word (Smale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SMALE
- male To Spennie, he looked like the embodiment of Fate, a sort of male Nemesis.
- mali Polygamy-Agharia 3, Andh, Bania 12, Barai 3, Dangri, Dhuri 2, Gond 26, Kaikari 2, Kohli 2, Korwa 4, Kunbi 8, Kurmi 11, Mali 7, Muhammadan R. 6
- mall It was almost dark before we found ourselves in Pall Mall, at the rooms of Mr. Melas.
- mile Surely we had already covered a good safe mile from where we had left the dead soldier to tell his speechless story, and the way ahead was clear.
- mole I'll give you a sign: she has a mole on the left side of her nose.
- mule He only goes on a mule.
- sable And turning to take off his overcoat, in the hall he almost stumbled upon a pile of hand luggage, two smart patent leather bags, a hat trunk and a sable cloak.
- sale Quadrupeds, whose Skins were brought for Sale.
- salem The expedition of Winthrop was scattered by a storm, and reached Salem with the loss of threescore dead and many sick, to find as many of the colony dead, and all disconsolate.
- same Besides, life after the death of Antony was no longer the same; it had been only a tiresome delay and waiting for the children's sake.
- sample This is a sample of the evolutions by which genius made amends for inferiority of force.
- samuel 59; a draft is in the Samuel Adams Papers, Lenox Library.
- scale "But it must be on a totally different scale from that of the stage.
- seal To the Privy Seal in the morning, then to the Wardrobe to dinner, where I met my wife, and found my young Lord very ill.
- Sal Sal must know all the answers, if only she could speak.
- Ismael 41N. 43E. Taken by Turks, 1546; fortified, 1579; conquered by Persians, 1744; by Russians, under Paskevitch, 1828; Ismael Pasha and General Williams held it unsuccessfully against Russians, 1855; stormed by Russians, 1877; and ceded to them, 1878.
- MLLE This one is the establishment of Mlle.